Wednesday, January 21, 2009

PsykoGenesis: Change (Part 2)

As of January 20, 2009 at 11:00 AM in Chicago...don't know the time in D.C., a new age came upon us when we inagurated our 44th President, Barack Obama into the White House. yes. Our first black president! I, personally, am proud to be an African american now...Before now, it could be said that we are making no progress or doing anything with our lives. Now, that is a lie. We have broken barriers and restored hope into our race...and it feels great. I believe that he is the answer to all our ailments in our countryand though it'll take a lot of work, I know he is up to the task. Martin Luther King Jr. said that he had a dream...I'm sure if he were with us today, he would see that his dream has been realized...

Why do I bring this up in my PsykoGenesis series?

Barack Obama is more or less the personification of what PsykoGenesis means. A new era, a new day, an age for change. It is meant to be an era where I, the one called Psyko, makes changes that will alert the world of who I am. This is not a dream...this is a promise. I almost thought that what I'm talking about right now would be impossible but...along came Barack. I now have that sense that I can accomplish anything. And personally, if you DON'T have that feeling, then you do not understand the symbolism of Obama's existance. Hopefully, his message will be spread and understood and rise, not as a country, but as a people because I could give a damn about America...but I do believe that Obama can change my mind about that

Now then...I was gonna get ig'nant about some stuff, but I can't talk about Obama then speak some stupid shit. Its not possible. So I may make it a seperate part. Haven't decided yet. So until part 3, watch for me.

1 comment:

Ms.Sada said...

ha ha one word my friend. True.