Thursday, January 22, 2009

Random Blog Time!!

Okay. So I decided that I wanted to post again before I went to sleep...
Why? 
I had a great day today. It was nice, quaint, and all in all cool. I spent the day with someone who I affectionately call Care Bear. I think its kinda cute. (quote me on that and I'll slit your throat with a rusty chainsaw!!) Anyway, we more or less just hung out, learning more about each other and I've learned that she is an encyclopedia of all sorts of dates. It freaked me out a bit but hey. I know some pretty odd tidbits too. I'm just a bit amazed though...From what I gather, she rarely meets people who like her for her and I think thats odd because she is a great person. She is caring, she is loving, she is cute and she has a nice--
Who said that???
Anywho...for those on the edge of your perverted seats wondering if we did the nasty, no. And you're a stupid for thinking we did. But...we did kiss. And I must say, she is quite good at it. I had a great time with her. Who knew that you could have fun for free? Damn corporations making us think we need money for fun...Screw you bastards...Anyway, as time goes on, she makes me feel happier and I care more and more about her. Its an odd thing. I could actually see me spending the rest of my life with her. I mean...I don't see why not. All we'd have to work on is her sense of humor. No biggie we can do that...
Can we do it? yes we can!
Bob the Builder on you bastards...

But wait!! I'm not done yet!!

I gotta rant for a sec...my cousins are here to visit Chicago...and I'm sick of them...I want them gone damn it...I can't take it anymore!! One makes me feel awkward, one makes me wanna throw up when I see them eat, and one is a gangster...Come...ON! I cannot take them anymore...I ned to just...UGH!!! I hate my...wait...strongly dislike my cousins!!!! Damn you all!!!!!!! 
-sigh- That felt good. 
Well...anyway, I am only stopping now because my eyelids are like ready to slam down...so until later.



No comments: