Monday, February 2, 2009

20 Random Facts About Yours Truly

So if you know me even a little then you know that I'm quite the secretive guy.

Well I'm here to uncover some of those mysteries! Behold as I reveal 20 things you probably didn't know about me! Why you ask? Well...because I want my fans to know who they worship! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Uh yeah...so lets do it.

1. I consider myself to be one of the coolest nerds of our time

2. I think that Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core and the original told the greatest story ever told by ANY form of story telling.

3. I am a Yu-Gi-Oh! aficionado.

4. I treat my PSP better than most human beings

5. I love kittens and like cats. There, I said it.

6. I think that old school rap is the greatst form of music of its time and any other time. You can't tell me you would rather hear Souja Boy in the place of people like Public Enemy, Eric B. And Rakin, Das EFX and so on...

7. My inner child is one violent bastard which causes me to be just a violent.

8. I once made a psychiatrist quit...never quite knew how...

9. 80% of the things I ever did wrong to others I got away with.

10. I hate the mainstream media because they project shit like "Thin is In" and to weight more than 100 pounds maks you a fat unattractive slob.

11. I am racist against every possible race there is. As long as the joke is funny.

12. I hate British men. The only ones I like is Hugh Laurie and Daniel Dumile (MF Doom).

13. I believe in anarchy. I hate the government and everything it stands for.

14. I wish I was born in Tokyo.

15. I hate to lose. I mean I REALLY hate it. If I lose, I will repeatedly challenge what I lost again until I ultimately win.

16. I believe that offense is a lot more effective than defense.

17. I consider myself to be a professional tactician and see all my problems as chess games in my mind. I am not satisfied until I reach checkmate...

18. My Chemical Romance understands me more than any other human could.

19. I watch Gossip Girl and I think its an awesome show.

20. If I had one wish it would be for every person who thinks being a gangster means you're being "black" to drop dead...

Okay! 20 random facts. There you have it. I hope you learned something today. So yeah.

No comments: