Sunday, February 1, 2009

Random Blog #2

Wow. Been a while since I blogged, yeah? i guess I've been to busy with videos. meh. I'm doing this because of a request and because it HAS been a while.

This isn't like some kinda series. I just wanna keep all my random blogs together and numbered since they don't really talk about like BIG issues...at least not big to me.

ANYWAY!

I'm feelin' kinda 90's rap cool right now. Best of Del the Funky Homosapien CD. Get it! Best 12 bucks you'll spend. He's not a 90's rapper (I don't think) but he'll take it back on the youngins. He's like...the original B-Boy. So yeah. Get up on his game....yo.

Uh.....Oh!

Okay. So I was talking to my lady friend and all and I got an idea for a blog because she told me something that I found to be quite.....DUMB. The idealism of the transition from straight to gay or lesbian because of shit you went through due to mistreatment from the opposite sex. Yeah. That's like saying, "Well I hate white people because this one white guy called me a nigger. So I'll only socialize with my own race from now on!" Thats dumb. You're gonna let one asshole dictate how you feel about EVERYONE? I've met skinhead white supremacists, redneck backwater Texans, and every other type of asshole white guy you could imagine. YET! i have so many white friends. Whats my point? Don't let one dumbass male make you become a lesbian...if you didn't know, women can be just as trifling as males. And vice versa. There is no perfect sex. Come on. Why do you think there are terms like slut, whore, bustdown, golddigger...the list goes on. So when I hear this shit its like...what makes you think that all women are perfect and won't cheat? Tsh...if I used this logic, I'd be so flamboyantly gay and I'd spit at the sight of a female....But today I have a girlfriend. So. Yeah. I hope people would see how stupid that is and stop doing shit like that....dumbasses...

Upon further review, Del The Funky Homosapien IS in fact a 90's rapper. As I implied before, a damn good one too. His music makes me with I could break dance. Like seriously...

I think....my next blog....will consist...of 20 facts that you thought you knew! Huzzah!

On another note, I think I'm gonna have to hurt some feelings again. An ex decides to resruface her cheating face and I'm gonna have to pull a Whack-A-Mole technique and smash her dumb ass back in the hole she crawled out of to make her see the darkness she put herself in. I didn't wanna have to do it! But I'm gonna put her 6 feet under her own shit. Why? I'm malicious and it would be a start to getting my revenge. (Insert evil laugh here). So yeah. I'll only feel bad because her kid will have a mentally assasinated mother to grow up with.
"Psyko don't do it!"
Fuck that! I'm gonna kill her mentally and emotionally...just like she did to me but see, I rose up from it. I won't give her that chance...

Ahem! Happy face.....there we go! I'm back. All smiles :)

Uh oh. But it seems as though its time to go.

So yeah. Marinate in my thoughts. Later.

No comments: