Friday, February 20, 2009

Thunderstorms Happen When I Fuck Mother Nature

Oh shit...I had another crack muffin...RANDOM BLOG TIME!!!

I'm so disoriented right now...I'm like out my right mind...

Bring me...the dramatic intro...MACHINE!! -dramatic intro-

My favorite animal is a snake. Satan was represented as a snake in the Bible. Correlation? Coincidence? AM I THE DEVIL?! Nah...I doubt it. I'd have a pitchfork.

So...I'm sure you've heard so much about "Hip Hop Is Dead" and how music needs to change. Well............what the fuck are you waiting for?! i still see these dumbasses making money off shit that takes the thought if a baby to write. Then when the song is over and you can't shake your ghetto trashy ass to it anymore then you complain about the quality and the message. Dude, expand your mind...I could list people to listen to, but chances are, you won't...And I'm not talking about whoever might be reading this, I mean those who I'm describing. So if it isn't you then you've earned a brownie. If it is, go to the shame corner and think about what you've done.

I am currently listening to mind bending rock music...and it soothes me better than R&B ever could

I know so many British girls...Hmm...I guess i should change my anti-Britishness to say I hate all British men and Lady Sovereign...There.

Octo-mom needs to sit her baby factory ass down and shut the fuck up...all she did was make kids she can't support. Smooth move Ex-Lax. I'm serious...I mean are we seriously living in a world where a freak show like her makes national news? yeah, you can say I'm being mean and insensitive but I don't give a flying FUCK!! She had no business being this fucking stupid...fuck her and I feel sorry for her kids for having a brain dead dumbass mother. And then AMERICA takes care of them?! Talk about having the whole village raise a child...or 8

Don't you get it? My notes are a joke. Stop reading them.

Disregard that last sentence. READ MY NOTES MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!

Damn...I'm like tall dark and random.

Last night, dogs had sex outside my house...problem is, where I sleep, was like SO close to the place they were fucking and my god....It sounded awful...At first I thought it was fighting and one dog was getting his ASS kicked...but then I had to look out there....ugh...scarred

Dignity is for criminals, science is for religion, war stole the future and peace is for butches!

Calling me 100 times, texting me 100 times, hoping its not you this time. Damn! I gotta change my line. Texting me you're gonna die. Call the psychiatric line. Friends and family should know why. Reporting this as a crime

I bet you heard this song wondering who I'm talking 'bout...
I said,
I bet you heard this song wondering who I'm talking 'bout...
I bet you heard this song wondering who I'm talking 'bout...
I bet you heard this song wondering who I'm talking 'bout...
YOU!!!

Had to get that out...there is a girl out there that makes me feel this way...damn! Leave me the fuck alone!!!

My PSP actually has a song on it called "Kill All Your Friends" weird...


You're not as cold as me. You're infinitely hopeless. You sound like shit like, Jennifer Lopez.

Dude, fuck the media...I'm sick of how they depict beauty and how they make people believe thats whats right. We ALL know that a 'healthy' woman isn't able to use her ribs as a xylophone...Come on! I mean, the average man wants a woman who is more full figured or "thick" if you will. I mean, I know I do. You may think I'm being crazy or something but think about it...why does whatever turn you on physically about a guy, turn you on? Did you think of that or did the media? If your answer is the media, and I mean the HONEST answer, then you are a brainwashed dummy to society.

And I told her, "YAHH BITCH YAHH!" 'cause she was out for my Frosted Flakes.

Shit, this is a lot of nothing. Its like blogging Tourette's.. 

BOB SAGET!!

Holy shit! Its magically delicious! Yeah. Thats what SHE said.

In the time it took to do this, I could be doing something a bit more....else.... Dunno what though. so I'm gonna go find that something else. 

Enjoy cheese snacks for your veins and believe in a future of world ruling robots. 
That is all.

No comments: