Thursday, February 19, 2009

My iPod Is On Shuffle Because I Hate Conformity

WARNING: Extremely random blog post. Please. Wear your seat belts and please remain in an upright position.

God of War 3 will be epic....hot shit

I'm fucking sick of Halo...really I am

Anthony, you are not the father! Maury-pwned.

Hadoken! So this dumbass Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li shit is coming out soon...Personally, I'm disgusted by it. Fuck that movie and all it stands for. I hope it sucks giant red donkey balls of doom. Why? If ANYTHING it should chronicle someone awesome like Akuma or Ryu or even the Shadowloo movement! Not Chun-Li...she is like a worthless character...BUT! Its okay. Why? Street Fighter 4 is also coming out. It'll be epic beyond epic. It'll be the end of all lameness. SF4 will pwn life itself! I mean...have you seen the previews an gameplay videos? Dude....

Do you like bass? No? Do you like Evil Activities? No? Do you like Psyko? You better had...

Anyone besides my usual crew who understood the reference there, you've earned yourself a cookie. 

For the record, I don't own and iPod. PWNAGE!!!

So I've started studying S&M. For those who don't know, that means sadism and masochism. I must say, very interesting. Though I, myself, do not find such things to be erotic...the ideas developed from and around it are intriguing if nothing else. I couldn't see myself treating girl like a slave or an animal that needs to be shackled but...the stories I've read, the things I've seen... Its just interesting to see and I advise anyone to give it a look through. Hmm...Maybe I do think a bit too much about it...
For those who WON'T research it themselves, allow me to tell you what it is then. S&S is basically getting off to pain and bondage and chains and whips and pain. I know I said pain twice. Yeah. Now you know.

And the chosen one will fucking laugh himself to death!

Because I floss so hard...

With a little bit of gold and a pager

Cool Kids music binge. Oh yeah bishes....And if you ain't know, then I suggest you go and listen to the "He say, she say". But I don't really care what he say 'cause she say when we play it make her dip low like the DJ.

Hot shizzle.

What the fuck is wrong with Hollywood?! I'm sorry but I got one more thing to say before the Chris Brown/Rihanna thing dies...Why didn't any celebrity take a firm stand for or against it? Are they so self centered and worried about their careers that they couldn't at LEAST say its wrong to hit a woman under ANY circumstances?? Fucking losers...All they said was "I hope they're okay." I didn't see Chris Brown get fucked up! Not to mention his hoodrat brigades that believe he didn't do the shit...Fuck them, fuck Hollywood. He was a bitch to hit her and he is a bitch now. Fuck him. Hows that for a firm stand?! I'm firmly against his bitch ass!

Wow....a lot of people probably hate me now.

I haven't felt this much hatred since I drew Usher's tombstone.....-sigh- Good times.

Damn, you're still reading? Wow....bored huh? Didn't get that sex you were looking for? Thats okay. I'm here....Not in that way but here to make you laugh. 

I should be a YouTube comedian. I think I'd rock at it.

Hmm....my mind is running low on things to say so I guess I'll recharge it with sugar

I likes sugar.

Well.....bye

No comments: